11 Sep Startup Slam competition 2019: Pitch your company at BIO-Europe
Startup Slam is a competition offering innovative entrepreneurs a chance to pitch their company at BIO-Europe.
Selected companies will have the opportunity to present to a jury of leading investors, pharma deal makers and biotech business key opinion leaders with the winner earning the opportunity to access the Johnson & Johnson Innovation mentoring program and complimentary registration.
WHY PITCH AT BIO-EUROPE’S STARTUP SLAM?
- Selected companies will receive a complimentary registration from EBD and presentation slot at BIO-Europe in Hamburg, valued at over EUR 3,600
- The Startup Slam is a great opportunity to increase your company’s visibility, earn PR and generate interest among the 4,300+ executives from over 60 countries in attendance at BIO-Europe
- As one of the selected companies you will receive complimentary pitch training from a renowned communications agency
The overall winner of the Startup Slam will additionally receive:
- Access to a top-tier mentoring program with industry experts from Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Wider recognition through press releases, media coverage and inclusion of the Slam on social media. There will also be an opportunity to conduct interviews for publication in Labiotech and EBD Partnering Insight
- A complimentary registration to attend a future EBD event, valued at over EUR 2,000
The Audience Choice Award
- The audience choice award will be selected by BIO-Europe attendees at the Startup Slam
- The Audience Choice will receive PR recognition through press releases, media coverage and posts on social media
For more information click here.